Trocaire climate change trip to El Salvador, Autumn 2012. This is an index page for blogs on our experience exploring and documenting climate change issues and their consequences in a small corner of Central America.
- Preview: Trocaire Climate Change Trip To El Salvador.
- Trocaire in El Salvador: A Potted History.
- Dr. Angel Ibarra Explains El Salvador’s History of Climate Change Issues.
- La Tirana: On Mangroves and Surviving Climate Change.
- Climate Change El Salvador: The Political Work Of UNES.
- Ricardo Navarro (CESTA President): Climate Change, Global Problems and the Crises of the System.
- Juan Almendares: Social Movements and Struggles for Territory.
- El Salvador: Ten Off Topic Memories.
- Review: Climate Change in El Salvador, Trocaire, and Life Impacts.
If you’d like to learn more about or help with Trocaire’s climate change camnpaign, you can learn about how to stop some of the problems above and what you can do to help the campaign by clicking here. You can also sign their climate change petition, here.
Note: a couple of people have asked to reproduce content from this section of the blog. As it is in a good cause, I’ve decided to waive copyright on the blog entries on this part of my site, on the condition that you use the contact section to let me know you’re using the content, and that it’s linked, attributed and – if edited – that it’s done in a way that maintains the original meaning. If you can help me spread the message, you’ll be doing me a favour. Go ahead!